MCAF offers a range of language classes to meet the needs of newcomers:
When required, on-site Care of Newcomer children and transportation assistance is available for eligible LLSD and NBELT participants.
Other language training:
Permanent residents will contact the English Language Program (ELP) at 453-3564 to arrange an appointment for an assessment to access Language Learning and Skills Development (LLSD) training.
- Language Learning and Skills Development (LLSD)
For further information on LLSD training contact 454-8292 or CLICK
Language Learning and Skills Development (LLSD) classes are funded by Citizenship & Immigration Canada.
- NB Employment Language Training (NBELT)
For further information on NBELT contact Jason at 452-0656, or CLICK
NBELT is funded by Citizenship & Immigration Canada, NB Department of Post Secondary Education, Training and Labour (DPETL) and co-funded through the NB Multicultural Council (NBMC).
- Business English for Newcomers (BEN)
For further information on BEN contact Jason at 452-0656, or CLICK
Business Englsih for Newcomers class is funded by the NB Popoulation Growth Division.
- English/French tutorials
- LINC Home Study (LHS) training
For further information contact 454-8292 or LHS link
LHS is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Tell Me More - online language tool provides instruction on speaking, listening, reading and writing in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch and Chinese (simplified & traditional).
For further information contact PGD
This language learning tool is funded by the NB Population Growth Division.